Quick Pulled Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich with BESTO Hot Honey
Use a leftover store-bought rotisserie chicken to make a quick sandwich that tastes like it came from a gourmet kitchen. Use the recipe below to turn simple ingredients in to a delicious sandwich.
- 1 cup leftover rotisserie chicken shredded
- 2 slices white or red onion
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup BESTO Hot Honey Original or Smoke flavor
- 1 brioche bun
- 1 tbsp chopped hot cherry peppers
- Thinly slice onion.
- Remove cilantro leaves from stems.
- Remove chicken meat from the bones of the rotisserie chicken and place in a microwave safe bowl. Gently shred chicken pieces to desired size.
- Add BESTO Hot Honey sauce to chicken in the bowl; mix the sauce to cover shredded chicken.
- Heat chicken in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Lightly toast both halves of brioche bun.
- Dress bottom half of brioche bun with hot cherry peppers.
- Add shredded chicken to bun.
- Top with a slice of provolone cheese, onion slices, and cilantro leaves.
- Complete sandwich with bun top.