Everyone loves the classic dish ‘Chicken & Waffles’. Step up this beloved classic with a blast of BESTO Hot Honey. This is guaranteed to become your favorite version of this delicious meal.
recipe courtesy of @enjoyable_eats
BESTO Hot Honey Chicken & Waffles
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- olive oil for frying (you can use any kind of oil)
- Soak chicken in buttermilk over night
- Next day drain chicken and toss with flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper mix.
- Pan fry chicken in oil.
- After frying, place the chicken on to a paper towel to drain oil.
- Toss chicken in a bowl of BESTO Hot Honey sauce.
- For the waffles you can use your favorite instant waffle mix or your favorite homemade recipe.
- Place the chicken over your waffles.
- Drizzle your dish with more Besto and top with chopped scallions.